The care, safety, and personal development of all our clients are Green Acre Support Services' primary concerns.
This is achieved through:
- Ongoing consultation with clients in terms of their care and support arrangements
- Immediate response to issues of safety, health, and personal crisis
- Appropriate ethnic, cultural and religious support
- Choice in terms of social, educational and training opportunities
- Identifying options that meet individual needs
- The protection of personal and confidential information
- Sensitive, supportive and pro-active input from support workers
- Promoting social inclusion through involvement with appropriate community groups, sports and leisure facilities, extra-curricular
activities, and offering services in a non-discriminatory manner
- Promoting equality of opportunity
Green Acre Support Services acknowledges the need for our service users to maintain their own identity, cultural beliefs and customs, and
will ensure that they are appropriately linked into places of worship and community groups.
Simply call us on 01480 731 244 or use our contact form.